Τετάρτη 8 Μαΐου 2019

ΔΗΛΩΣΗ ΥΠΟΨΗΦΙΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΤΗΣ TODORIS HAZEL ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΡΟ.ΣΥ.ΕΡ.

I N T R OD UCT I O N I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Hazel Anne Todoris. I am originally of British descend and I have been married for over fifty years to George Todoris who was born and raised in Kranidi. Earlier in my life, following my studies I have had work experiences in the Customer relations field working for a Bank in UK, then a motor car company in Kenya ( Peugeot) and an Airline (East African Airways). I then got married to George Τodoris, where my long time employment started as a Mother and a Housewife. I was asked by Tassos Lambrou, the nominee mayor, and accepted to stand for election in the Progressive Alliance of Ermionis. With my nomination I expect to be as representative for the large community of foreigners who reside in our region, who love this region and wish to contribute to its development. I first visited Kranidi with my husband and children in 1967 on holiday and since then were visiting very regularly while my husband was working on overseas appointments. My family resides in Porto-heli permanently since many years now. The changes in the region since then are stunning and the potential for further improvement and development with the right persons in the management of the Region of Ermionis are tremendous. Having been involved in a number of charity projects and chairperson in two
different multinational organizations while in the different countries my husband and I have lived in while he was working overseas, it has given me the sensitivity to focus and recognise the various problems in the region and have not any reservations that things can improve if the right person is chosen for the leadership of the region. I’ m convinced that this person is Tasos Lambrou, based on that he affords the necessary qualities, i.e he is a graduate in political sciences, is very experienced as having been member of the Local Municipal Council for 20 years and also decent man, devoted to his motherland’s well fare. I have to be honest and say that I have never been in any form of politics before, but I honestly intend to and promise to be a ‘people person’, always open to anyone’s ideas, thoughts and requests. I would appreciate your support, as I have the very best interest for this area and it’s people. Hazel Todoris